The admissions office is in the academic affairs department. The office is mandated to receive, process, and dispatch admission letters for eligible applicants. Elgonview college offers various courses, at different levels ranging from certificates to postgraduate. Students interested in full-time, evening and weekend modes of study can apply for January, May and September intakes. Those interested in school based programs can apply for April, August and December intakes.
Application forms are obtained from the admissions office at the main campus Eldoret or from our campuses across the country. They can also be downloaded from our website >>application forms . The duly filled forms should be accompanied with relevant certificates, a passport size photo and an original bank pay slip. The filled forms can be returned to The Registrar Academic affairs:
- Elgonview College Main Campus, Eldoret P.O.BOX 2340-30100, Eldoret.
- Kisii Campus P.O.BOX 4063-40200
- Nyamira Campus P.O.BOX 637-40500.
- Kapenguria Campus P.O.BOX 281-30660.
- MIGORI CAMPUS P O Box 761 – 40400
COLLEGE FEE CAN BE PAID IN THE FOLLOWING BANKS
Bank CAMPUS Branch Account Number Account Name
- KISII CAMPUS: EQUITY BRANCH, A/C NO. 0300294139654 NAME: Elgonview College
- NYAMIRA CAMPUS: EQUITY BANK, A/C NO. 0300264643505 NAME: Elgonview College
- MIGORI CAMPUS: EQUITY BANK, A/C NO: 0300263579823, NAME: Elgonview College
- MAIN CAMPUS – ELDORET: KCB BRANCH A/C NO. 1102430056, A/C Name: Elgonview College
- KAPENGURIA CAMPUS: KCB BRANCH, A/C No. 1172457697, A/C Name: Elgonview College
1. Obtain an application form from the Registrar’s office or from the liaison offices.
2. Fill the form correctly and attach copies of all your education certificates and documents along with the application fee as stipulated in the application form.
3. Return these documents promptly to the Registrar’s Office
If your application is accepted, you will receive a notification-of-admission letter from the Registrar’s office. You will resume your studies only if you have already received the admission letter.
If you are a prospective student and you have an inclination towards any of our programs, you can now download forms from our website or apply online. for any successful application you will receive acceptance notification.