A student needs to present the following documents to the Registrar’s office on admission day:
- Certified photocopy(s) of secondary school certificates/result slips
- Other certified certificates/diplomas if applicable.
- Original Bank Slip receipt. Ensure all fee is paid through Bank account, Agent receipt will not be accepted.
- Recent colored passport-size photographs (attach one to the form).
- Copy of National Identity Card/Passport/Birth Certificate.
Note:No application will be considered until all the requirements of this application form are dully completed and all required documents have been received in the Registrar’s Office.
For online applicants you only need to attach your KCSE Result slip or enter KCPE marks on the online application form and submit your application for consideration. click >>here<< to apply now
Please Note that fees once paid is Not refunded, ensure to clear all your fees to ensure smooth learning.