ElgonView college opened its doors in 1978. Since then over 50,000 Students have gone through this college and are now serving in both Public and Private Sectors. The college is known for its quality of Education, qualified staff and good physical facilities. The College has Campuses with it’s Main campus based in its own building at the heart of Eldoret Town at College house, Oloo Street and another one in Kisii based also in its own building Golf Arcade plus other satellite campuses in other major Towns. The College Administration is determined to promote this college and make it a centre of training excellence as the vision and mission envisages.
Elgonview College was founded in 1978 as a Technical and Commercial College and registered under Reg. No. P/C/101/82 in 1982 in Eldoret.As the college grew both in student enrolment and expansion of physical facilities it was re-inspected in 1992 and given full registration as No. MTTAT/PC/21/92.
The College two Campuses were re-inspected in 2010 and registration renewed under Reg No. MOHEST/ PC/1288/010 for Eldoret and Reg. No. MOHEST/PC/1287/010 for Kisii